Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Booze Can Ruin Childhood

Question:

How early can alcoholism begin?

Answer:

Without a doubt, drinking is almost always promoted by parents worldwide as early as infancy.

From the moment a child born it's forced to suck back as much liquid as possible both by breast and bottle.

No studies have been conducted as of yet on the adverse effects of such early training but in this video it's clear to see that the early onset of binge drinking can have devastating lifelong affects.

(Footnote: Pearl, now 24 months, is now a recovering alcoholic and attends daily AA meetings)

4 comments:

Sandee said...

Bwahahahahah, Pearl was hilarious. That was great Dr. J :)

Bud Weiser, WTIT said...

Too much. You might need some therapy. Does Pearl moonlight?

jbwritergirl said...

Moi???

Are you possibly suggesting that there may be a screw nearly unwound in my head?

Or that I am a sicko in need of my own advice.....well...

you're probably right.

Anonymous said...

You don't know who I am. OK? I work in a produce department. We recently updated our department with new equipment and additional personel. We have a new fruit cutter that really has me excited. Fruit just flies off the cutting table and into the cups.

I have this uncontrollable urge to stick my thingy into the new fruit cutter. How can I control this urge?

Ummmm... I have never been here before, and You dont know me.

Later Y'all.....